LIGHT VEHICLE FITMENT CENTRESApril 30, 2014
propshaft division is the market leader in the Western Cape. The well-equipped workshop has a number of lathes and balancing machines, and our machining facilities allow for the manufacture of specialized components.Only quality components are used in our workshop, which has a well-deserved reputation for high-quality workmanship.NEW PARTS
- Wide range available ex-stock (Passenger, Commercial, Industrial, Earthmoving, Agricultural and Marine applications)
- Universal Joints.
- Centre Bearings.
- Flanges, Tube Yokes, Slip Joints.
- Gearbox & Differential Flanges and Yokes.
- Complete Shafts.
- Range of popular complete shafts available ex-stock.
- Trucks (Main and Intermediate Shafts)
- Passenger Vehicles (Single and split shafts)
REPAIR AND BALANCING
- Analysis of design faults.
- Recommendations for improved designs.
- Modification of shafts according to improved design.
- Upgrading of 4x4 shafts for non-standard use.
- Passenger, Commercial, Industrial, Earthmoving, Agricultural and Marine shafts.
- Strip, clean & sandblast of all components.
- Inspect & replace worn components.
- High quality MIG welding.
- All repaired shafts are spray painted to provide a superior finish.
- Balancing of repaired propshafts to specification (up to eight metres)
- Computerised balancing with printed reports.
- On-car balancing for special applications (passenger vehicles)
- Balancing of flywheels and pressure plates.
- Complete new Industrial Shafts available to specification.
- Repair and balance of Industrial Shafts to 370,000 NM.
- Check angle set-ups on commercial vehicle drivetrains, and adjust for optimum performance.
- After-hours breakdown service.