is a leading supplier of quality clutch parts and services. The primary clutch products sold by us are obtained direct from the manufacturers, with whom we maintain close working relationships.
We also fit, repair and remanufacture clutches. The expertise gained from all of these activities provides us with a unique ability to effectively troubleshoot clutch problems for customers.
- Wide range of high-quality new clutch parts available ex-stock (all branches)
- Light & heavy-duty clutch kits, including tractor clutches.
- Clutch facings and rivets.
- Release Bearings.
- Popular applications available ex-stock at all branches.
- Clutch remanufacturing factory (Epping)
- Diaphragm type, Spicer type, lever type, single and twin clutches.
- Clutch Plate spline modifications.
- Heavy-duty sintered clutch modifications.
- All rebuilt units are fully stripped and cleaned.
- All worn parts replaced.
- All remanufactured clutch products are fully tested.
- Six month warranty.
CLUTCH FITMENT AND REPAIR
- Heavy-duty clutches installed (Epping)
- Light passenger vehicle clutches installed (all branches)
- High-quality guaranteed clutch kits fitted.
- Flywheels machined or replaced.
- Clutch operating systems checked and repaired.
MACHINING OF PARTS
- Fully Equipped Machine Shop
- Flywheel machining (160 mm to 450 mm)
- Stepped and recessed flywheel grinding.
INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL CLUTCHES
- Tractor clutches rebuilt (all types)
- Combine harvester clutches
- Crane clutches.
- Oil-immersed clutches for earthmoving equipment.
- Fixed direct drives (Sprung and solid centre)
- ”Twin Disc” PTO drives (Single or multi disc)
- Custom made clutches for performance applications (Epping only)
- Sintered button clutch conversions.
- Multi-stage pressure plate rebuilds.
- High Torque Capacity conversions.
- Double diaphragm rebuilds (dual fulcrum)
- Mild race bonded facing conversions.
- Precision clutch balancing done on request.