Heavy Vehicle Workshops are large, well-equipped, under-roof facilities, located at Epping.
Specialised testing, repair and fitment services are provided for brake and clutch systems on medium and heavy commercial vehicles, including buses, trucks, trailers, and agricultural equipment.
Specialists staff are totally familiar with all aspects of
these systems. Ongoing training is provided to ensure that they remain up-to-date with latest developments.
Detailed knowledge of the function and operation of
all the individual components in clutch and brake
systems provides the workshops with a genuine
“edge” over competitors when diagnosing faulty or
CLUTCH INSTALLATIONS AND REPAIRS
- Quality new clutches available for Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- Remanufactured guaranteed rebuilt clutch units also available.
- Wide range of parts available ex stock.
- Flywheel machining or replacement.
BRAKE INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
- Trailer brake servicing including checking and
replacement of wheel bearings, hubs, seals,
s-cams, studs, slack adjusters etc.
- Repair of faulty air or mechanical suspensions.
- Fitment of relined heavy-duty brake shoes.
- New heavy-duty brake shoes available ex-stock.
- Brake Shoe rollers, pins, s-cams available ex-stock.
- Machining of heavy-duty brake drums and brake discs.
- Fitment of new brake drums and discs.
AIR BRAKE SYSTEM DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
- Design, supply and installation of air-brake
systems for a variety of applications.
- ABS and EBS designs and installations.
- Upgrades from old generation systems.
ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS AND TESTING
- Modern computerised dynamometer providing printed reports. (Epping only)
- Mobile Fleet Service Unit fitted with computerised diagnostic equipment.
- Full testing of trailer fleet braking systems on site, including ABS and EBS.
24 HOUR AIR-BRAKE BREAKDOWN SERVICE
- Fully-equipped vehicle and trained staff on permanent standby.
- Service available in the greater Western Cape area.